Moalboal is the most popular tourist destination in Cebu south due to its amazing marine life and pristine white sand beaches. One of the town main attraction is Pescador Island, which is considered a world-class dive site due to protected corals and marine species. We offer affordable Moalboal Pescador Island Hopping Tour for these destination.
Our Moalboal Pescador Island Hopping tour will let you swim and see beautiful corals, sea fans, a frog fish, and a school of jacks. This trip also includes swim with the turtles and sardines run near Panagsama beach.
|Group of Person||Price Per Person|
|2||P 3,500 / pax|
|3||P 2,500 / pax|
|4||P 2,300 / pax|
|5||P 1,900 / pax|
|6||P 1,700 / pax|
|7||P 1,600 / pax|
|8||P 1,400 / pax|
|9||P 1,300 / pax|
|10||P 1,150 / pax|
|11||P 1,100 / pax|
|12||P 1,000 / pax|
|13||P 900 / pax|
|14||P 900 / pax|
- Private air-conditioned car transportation (good for 10 hours / 14 hours if Kawasan falls, excess is subject for additional fee per hour)
- Pick up and drop off in hotel in Cebu City or Mactan
- Private Boat for Pescador island sightseeing (3-4hours duration)
- Life vest and snorkel
- Boatman crew as guide in island sightseeing
- Snorkeling and fish feeding in Pescador Island
- Snorkeling in Marine Sanctuary with wide variety of Fish, Corals and Marine Turtles
- Snorkeling with sardine run
- Snorkeling with turtles at Talisay point
- 05:00AM – Pick up from your Hotel
- 07:30AM – ETA in Moalboal
- 08:00AM – Depart from Moalboal to Pescador Island
- 12:00NN- Go Back to the Mainland, where you can relax at the white sand beaches and eat your lunch (not included)
- 01:00PM – Ready to go back to the City
- 03:00PM – Arrival in the Hotel
Note: Above is just an estimated time. Might change on the tour date depending on the traffic.
- Cancellations received 2 days prior to tour date, 80% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to tour date will not be refunded.
No shows forfeit entire payment.
* Refund minus any charges we incur i.e administrative fees, bank fees, transfer fees etc.